Search This Blog

Friday, 31 January 2014

31.1.14 soaked

It's Friday... A busy week ends, but mother nature decides to soak us for the end of the week.
Picked Oscar up then off to Barnes close for a change with slippers, raining steadily poured down, its quite eery down there...
Picked Charlie and a reluctant beau up, she doesn't like the rain, and off to m&M's nice walk to duck pond... Well it's wet enough for ducks. With woman's hour for company we had nice walk and saw the quacks !
Next I picked Humphrey up, don't have him very often but I've a soft spot for him... I trained Humphrey as a pup, off we went to harbourne grove park as the rain gave us all it had. We had the whole park to our selves. Humphrey ran and jumped straight into the pond with Oscar and bramble watching on he scattered the ducks, quickly I produced a ball and I had his attention... Poor bramble in her new coat still looked washed out...
Next visit was to see Bess in Romsley the rain still hammering down both Bess and Oscar chased each other around the park...
C&B picked up for the afternoon walk as we went to see tiko, cotteridge park normally teaming with walkers and squirrels was empty as we trudged around, last walk with m&m and me and Oscar soaked and worn out finished for the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment