Search This Blog

Friday, 3 January 2014

3.1.14 End of the week

Well end of the week already...could get used to this 2 day week.
Two double walks and a single walk.. Nice day but threatening to rain so water proofs at the ready.
I'm dog tired today, quite apt eh...normal walks today I passed 4 people this morning and said hello to them all, 3 replied and one miserable git just ignored me....fancy that !
Middle walk went to field I ain't been to for about ten months, car need MOT so done a walk while the 'dog-mobile' was sadly failing...grrrrr
Apparently essence of wet dog and held by hair isn't enough to pass...never mind got nothing else to spend my hard hard earned money on 😕
Drizzle welcomed us in the afternoon, but doesn't put us off....radio two then Archers helped the week end..
Diary all up to date and accounts done ooo efficient me.

No comments:

Post a Comment