Search This Blog

Wednesday, 22 January 2014

22.1.14 making 'O's'

Oscars last day, he's off on holiday for a week tomorrow... Day started so foggy. First walk with slippers up waseley and it started to drizzle.
Funny how dogs are like their owners, slips and Oscar are same type king Charles spaniel and similar age about 4, Oscars running around rolling in any smell, woofing at slippers to play... running into hedges chasing squirrels, and slippers walks within 6 feet of me, walks around puddles stays put and never in the mud and never barks... Guess which one has a 84 year old owner????
Off to duck pond next with M&M fog had lifted and sun shining as dogs had a lovely walk...woman's hour as usual kept me entertained, today's quote was "..a woman has a million things effecting her libido..a man, ...well its on or off !.."

With me switched on 🙌 I was off to cannon hill...the pitches where so boggy as olive splashed thru turning mud coloured, fudge playing with his stick and Oscar plodding along... I had my first 'you've got ye hands full' of the week today a elderly bloke who walked almost sideways only swinging on arm ?... after explaining I was a dog walker he was one of those people who repeats what you say....
Me ... they're not mine I'm a dog walker
Loppy.... They're not yours... Your a dog walker ?
Me...yes I walk them for other people
Loppy... so you walk them for other people then?
You can guess the rest of the conversation eh !...I ended by saying I must go now got to get on... Loppy replied must get on then.... Bye I quickly said and shot off...🚶
Fed bunnies then went to Romsley to walk Bess and meet poppy and owner... With some good news 😁
Next walk was in Alvechurch with Charlie Beau Oscar and hermies along the canal grumpy angler was there... Obviously I let the dogs go over and sniff him and his stuff to his annoyance ... further down the canal three new boats moored up, 2 long boats and a cruiser, one of the long boats was painted black with Gothic ghouls bats and dragons painted on then in graffiti "the sky lark is under repair"
On the way back the four muddy dogs said hello to grumpy angler and had to jump up !
When I dropped hermies the next door neighbour's had locked themselves out.. Bless an elderly couple in their 80's the woman asked if I could get the spare keys, after phoning the owner she told me where they were.. The couple stated arguing it was so funny
How did you lock the front door then and not have the keys .. blah blah the old guy shouted... She muttered then shouted at him just bloody shut up you can stop out on the path !
Last walk with Monty and Milo and the sun still was shining...the topic on the radio was about fitness, as you get older. One exercise for ladies who don't want to drop out (whatever could they mean) is to sit on the floor and make a 'O'  shape with your hips and every third one Strike it out !  Ooooo the fun I had practising as I walked 😉
Nice day all round

No comments:

Post a Comment