Search This Blog

Thursday, 9 January 2014

9.1.14 not so thirsty Thursday !

Such a lovely day today first walk of the day was passed the local high school... Not a good idea!
Tell me why school girls need 3 or more bags ! There was four young girls waiting to cross the road as I walked down the path with the dogs, each had three bags at least... One had a sack bag over her right shoulder, her left arm like a tea pot spout she had a huge brown bag tucked under her arm which was as big as her body and went down to almost passed her knees.... in fact it was longer than her skirt, then in the bend of her arm had a bag saying little black bag... Then like a waitress she had a mobile phone the size of her head in her hand!!
Do they stop over night at school now a days...why so many bags???
As they walked towards me one of them looked at me and said while crossing four fingers "hash tag dog man!". ... did make me chuckle😁

Off to kings heath for next walk sun still shining a lovely walk up to red lion pub with Oscar bailey and Sid... Nice stroll... The amount of houses still with Christmas decorations up got my attention.. The most common is the lights icicle type hanging from windows .. what's the chances they'll be there all year.. Then there was the garden bush or tree with tinsel or the odd bauble still handing.. Funniest was a deflated homer Simpson Santa Claus stuck to the pebble dash 🎅

Dogs walked and left with a treat I was off to Alvechurch with Oscar fudge and Hermie's another great run along the canal, here we saw two blokes fishing, one happy the other grumpy... Happy one greeted the dogs and fussed them few hundred yards and grumpy choo'd them away...bit peeved at this I walked over to him ...all right there" as he continued to wave this hand...then I apologised "so sorry for disturbing you"  smiled and walked off.....what he couldn't see...but I could was behind him fudge was cocking his leg on his ruck sack !

What goes around comes around !

Last walk in frankly with Oscar, worn out by now, and Goku.. the amount of brollies we seen... If I'd a pound for every one I saw I'd be a rich man... Well would have had six quid today.

Dogs walked and dropped home.... Such a nice day.


1 comment:

  1. I love this blog! These stories are so funny...I'm falling off the settee laughing every night! I'm even thinking of becoming a dog walker...but only on hot sunny days!! Can't wait for the next installment :-)

    ReplyDelete