Early start as busy again.... First walk with slippers up to waseley.. Miserly and cold so fully waterproofed... slips not to fussy in the cold and wet.
We, I walk around sometimes with my eyes closed so to speak, I have regular walks and sometimes a view I haven't seen appears today was that day... View over Rubery onto Longbridge, nothing special but pleasing... Awww
Then over to cofton M&M and fudge, drizzly and windy, dogs had the whole park hardly anyone about, as we walked off a woman jogged towards us, in full new years resolution gear, her staffy cross ran beside her, when she got close she shouted, she's OK with other dogs, yes these are OK too I replied. Then bizarrely she stopped next to us shooting as she still had her earphones in buzzing away, and continued to jog.... On the spot ! !
A very surreal experience, off to Bromsgrove next with poppy to pick Daisey up, for a change we risked the cow field, it was very boggy, the dogs were a bit unsure so I put them back on the lead, made a sharp exit onto the park, bumped into Doreen with Jessie, now last week Doreen said I looked like the pied piper, her friend winked at me a couple of times, I thought to myself, this old dogs still got it !
Anyway I said to Doreen today, hey your mates a funny one she kept winking at me?, she laughed and said no she just had some new teeth that morning and was chewing then in !!!!
Off to take Minnie out next a new dog to the pack, she was a little nervous but lovely, good on lead she'll be great. Next was four dogs jack hiedi thelma and harry up to renal hill all pulling in different directions.. I was up to harbourne with Odin, tiko and bramble the sun was out and we had a lovely walk through the woods, bramble chased a bloke in a mobility scooter, funny !
Charlie beau with m&m up renal hill which gives great views over the whole of Birmingham and day was ending...
Last walk with goku we started in the daylight, it is getting lighter nights and ended in the dusk after good walk to the car track... Nice chat with bev, we are going on dragons den with chocolate flavoured sugar in tea.... sure it'll work 😆
Search This Blog
Tuesday, 28 January 2014
28.1.14 different views..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment