Early start today... In the fog I picked Oscar up then off to see Odin... Odin was my second customer when I started, he was a 10 week old Siberian husky.. A cheeky ball of fluff... Now 3 years later he's 5 stone and stands to my waist!
Good walk to park for a run... Then off to a muddy waseley with slippers where the clip board gang where about again...
We then went to cofton park....now I and everyone I know calls it cofton park but I saw a sign calling it cofton common! First time I've ever called it that.
Good run around 'park' for Monty Milo fudge and Oscar. We saw the puppy again today, ruby a 5 month king charlse, same markings as Oscar 🐕
Running late as chatting too much... In between woman's hour.... it was freezing up there as WH talked about the menopause and flushes... Wish I'd had a flush brrrr I was froze !❄⛄❄
After dropping all back we went off to sanders park... Poppy daisy and Oscar in tow...I started my new book " The lies of Locke Lamora" last year I promised myself to read a book each month, now I'm a lazy reader... So I listen to them, audio books 😀 . I read, well listened to 13 books last year plus many and many radio 4 afternoon plays.... how cultured am I !
Off to harbourne next osc, tiko and bramble good walk to queens park for a run, busy this afternoon as the sun was out, two elderly ladies stopped to see the dogs, I always get stopped with these three little cuties. . .
Popped into the rabbits 🐇 🐇 to feed and quick clean then back to Rubery, as it darkened and the sun dropped down. Went onto the golf course boy was it boggy ! Good run as it started to drizzle...
Final walk with goku and Oscar raining as usual... Goku somehow jumped out of his harness had a quick sprint then realised I wasn't next to him ears down and a smile on his face waggy tail he trotted back!
So today I've saw four convertibles with tops down, all driven by old blokes, I've saw a rolls Royce, two land rover vogue driven by woman at school gates... And a fiat 500 with eye lashes ! What's all that about... And to make it worse a bloke was driving !🚗👀
A busy busy day....
No comments:
Post a Comment