Search This Blog

Monday, 6 January 2014

6.1.14 Here we go...

Back to full days....started off as a nice day but by mid day wind and wet...and weather was bad too !😆
When I pick the dogs up the houses are empty...first walk at 9 this morning the house was in darkness as I walked through to the kitchen to get the dogs the customer was there... I almost passed out !!!
What you doing here.. Well I know you live here but.....
So after changing my underwear three dogs and I went off...
Quiet morning to be fair for first walk, then off to fox park ( no foxes mind) Quick monsoon so waterproofs on and the morning turned to afternoon... four dogs wet and worn out and the od-de-dog smell wafted through the dog mobile.
Afternoon started with dog sit or rather let out in garden for six dogs, bit muddy but they're such lovely dogs 3 maremmano (Italian sheep dogs) 2 greyhounds and a staffy..all back in (one of them had chewed a cd up, enya ...don't Blame them to be fair)..moped up , I'm a good lad then off to the park... the stream was high today and the three stepping stones under water... Hop skip and splodge and I was over... Those white rapids couldn't stop this intrepid dog walker...
Dropped all home and an hour break so popped to shops carpark. . listened to the archers and had a cuppa.. Afternoon radio 4 play wasn't to interesting so I loitered in the shop and made use of their toilet, always feel guilty just using toilet so always end up buying something... More like spend a quid than a penny !
Last walk up to golf course and the day ended..dropped Oscar home and had my last cuppa on way back...

No comments:

Post a Comment