Search This Blog

Monday, 20 January 2014

20.1.14 biscuit war

Here we go another week starts after scrapping the car I was off. A beautiful morning sun out, blue skies but chilly... first visit after picking Oscar up was to feed the bunnies, all good little play in their run.
Of to beacon next with m&m, owner was home not well... Awww, chest pains, off up we went onto the frosty grass... Slipped ! arms out flipping over, on to my side spun on to my knees and back up... no worries it's just how I roll 🏃

Then off to sanders park, Oscar fudge hermies and daisey... Good run and play, its a nice park.. half way around saw a fellow dog walker waving and walking speedily towards me, so I changed direction to meet her, pulled earphones out, and she flew passed.... Sorry can't stop I'm in a hurry... Oh thought you wanted me !
Then bumped into an old customer, she laughed at me saying you look like the pied piper in that hat... Here's me thinking I was Indian Jones....

Nice walk to waseley in afternoon, where I saw a woman in shorts and t shirt with her dog.., must have been having a hot flush! Followed shortly by a bloke in flip flops... Who says it's normal ????

Back to Rubery for the last walk, sick owner was now feeling allot better, good I said what do you think it was??? My bra was to tight !!! Funny 😁

As I drove home had a chocolate digestive and short bread... Now custard cream is the king of biccies.... but these two come a close second...

Lovely day with laughs along the way !




No comments:

Post a Comment