Here we go again... Nice day planned all the way through... No stops.
Picked Oscar up and sun was shining off we went... First walk up to Waseley hills.. quiet hardly anyone around, have people slept in today????
Nice walk up we had the hill to ourselves... on the way down the path stretches ahead, I saw a woman with a small dog complete with coat, the dog that is... as we neared saw she was texting away not looking at her dog or ahead where five dogs and I where on the way... Her dog crouched and done her business! She went to pull away but then seen me... Mmmmmm I knew and she knew I saw her dog leave a deposit... She then tried the "fakey" ... this is when a dog owner who never picks up the dog mess, bends down and pretends to pick it up....
So out came the black poo bag, same one she's had for years no doubt.. Bent down and started to pretend, what she didn't notice was I'd quickened to be within 6 feet of her... She glanced up and I just stood there...."ooooo that's a sloppy one she's left you..." I stayed put until her fingers where warmed up!!! As I walked passed I said"...bit like curry sauce!" A cough and rething noise came from her. 😂 💩 ..that'll teach her !
Little things please me !
Off to a new park just before lunch time, I've passed it many times but never went, Selly Oak park.. A lovely park with plenty of open spaces few trees, park, picnic areas etc... Busy with walkers but loads of paths going in every direction. Most dogs on leads, probably due to kids being around, there's an old canal "lapal" which sadly has ran dry and in need of attention, interestingly the signs and information around the park are very good, the dogs played and seemed to enjoy it.... As we finished a elderly gentleman walked towards us, very well dressed and said hello sausage, I smiled and said good morning... He was talking to the dogs I think ???
A quick call to feed some rabbits, and the morning turned to afternoon....
It became a bit overcast this afternoon, first walk to sanders park through the woods it was extremely muddy today...
Then off to Alvechurch and along one of my favourite walks the canal, there was two new boats moored up today.... It started to get darker as the clouds came over and rain quickly followed, so off came the sun glasses... As hermies was dropped home I sat in the car and thought where my normal glasses...??? Every pocket checked and checked again, down the side of the seat checked, pockets checked again, then lent over to check under the seat, briefly saw myself in the mirror.... And yes I had them on!!!! ... Definitely getting old 🙆
I leave you with the song that has been stuck in my head all day, on repeat !... At one point caught myself singing out loud... See if you can guess which one....
"But now there's nowhere to hide,
since you pushed my love aside I'm out of my head, ..."
sandy from grease? (Olivier Neutron Bomb?)
ReplyDeleteWell done father, I know its ye favourite song
ReplyDeleteOften sung to mam!
Ha! ha! steve I just love my daily fix , shame on that woman im sooo glad it was a runny one ! its part n parcel of owning a dog ( theres a joke there somewhere ) Mmm all in all sounds like a fun filled day ... keep up the good work
ReplyDelete