My busy day started as it was to finish, walking a husky. First walk was with Odin nice morning but a bit misty we went up to Hayes field, good run.. As I drove to M&M the rain started.... Grrrr BBC weather missed that eh ! We walked up the to the bridal path quite busy even though raining... Back listening to my book, I drift away and before I know it I'm somewhere else 😐
Off to Alvechurch next and the sun was out as the wind picked up... Which blew the clouds away and blue sky's where above us.... The grumpy angler was there again, dogs are used to him now so just walk passed.... The roar of the M42 the wind the odd voices and workman filled the air, often I just like to listen to noise.... We walked under the motorway and the sun's reflection lit up the normally dark eery still canal ...woof woof .. hermies barks sure he knows it echoes ... before I knew it utter silence crept up... You couldn't hear a thing, love it when that happens...a bird tweet a duck splashes and a smile on my face.... No other job in the world gives you this !
Back to Rubery next to walk four dogs, a lady stopped me asking if I knew anyone wanting to buy some American bull dogs... Then a bloke asked what do you feed those lot on... Quite random.
Next Bo and Odin again and of to see Sid, good walk along canal in kings heath and through the muddy wood, quite nice down there..
Listened to the Archers, which was very good today....
As we walked back, allot slower than we got there, I noticed a young woman, now I ain't no Gok Wan, but she had a fashion by pass... I also know glasses are a fashion statement, but these she had on ! Huge black frames pointed at corner , I've seen better welding goggles !!
Now to walk C&B we had nice walk and more of my book, now I'm tiring now so brain not fully working, as I got to the front door, put key in and it wouldn't turn, I looked at the key ring and said to myself... That's the wrong keys... For a few seconds I thought how am I going to get in.... Penny finally dropped and I got right keys...
M&M had nice splodge up hill then off to last walk, another senior moment as I queued at the lights, you know when you see a reg plate and think it's a personal type, but not sure what it's supposed to be.... Well normally they kindly put underneath what it is... Well I starred at this reg, then looked at the words under 'guy salmon' then thought how the hells that guy salmon.... Then realised it isn't and guy salmon is a car supplier ....der !
On last walk with goku and we went over the fields so he could have a run and mouse hunt... It was lovely up there unbelievable we where in Frankley !
So I ended my walks as I started with a husky...
Last call was to the bunnies to clean and feed,
A lovely busy day dreamy day
No comments:
Post a Comment