Mondays here... you know I like Mondays always have a bit of a smirk as I go off in the mornings... Some people's faces... They look so miserable, just as miserable as they look on Monday evening as they head home!
Picked Oscar up and off to Monty and Milo... Nice walk to duck pond, I wanted to finish my book today, had just over 2 hours left....
Next walk was fudge, picking him up is like an obstacle course getting him, side alley is full of tools ladders hoses !!
Off up to waseley marshes with Charlie and beau too... They had a great run chasing each other, muddy tho ! Beau just tottled along with me....
Lunch time walk with Minnie... The minx down to the quarry, sun even trying to break out.. As the wind picked up we were off to sanders park, poppy daisy and Oscar... It was blowing a gale as we walked down, Cheryl drove passed, beeped, as I looked up and waved... My Indiana hat flew off !
Muddy still on sanders we walked thru wood over to little farm, saw another dog walker... You got plenty of work, she asked.. Yes fully booked up had two new dogs as well, so even busier now.... Ah well I'm more selective then you she snarled 😬
Finished my book, it was brilliant the lies of Locke Lamora... narration by Michael Page I can't recommend it enough, would love to see it as a film..
Over to see hermies, now he's still not fully fit so just a half hour walk around park, school was coming out... Kids all over the place... Next to Rubery for last walk with m&m and another school run... You know I must have seen 4 or 5 lollie pop ladies at both schools.... And I'm sure they all looked the same, I don't mean dressed, as they are but faces the same.... Wonder if they clone them ??
Dropped Oscar off... Headed back... Now on Friday my wind screen had a stone chip and it split, about 3 inches by Sunday 5 inches today at least 9 inches along the bottom of the screen.... Well it reminds me out something else that grows that long 😉
Search This Blog
Monday, 3 February 2014
3.2.14 how's the crack !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment