Morning started in the rain and sleet over waseley with Oscar Charlie beau and slippers... Battled through along the path down to the woods, poor dogs where soaked, as was I ! Dropped a damp slippers off then headed back, just before M5 bridge, old house lane a dog ran out in front of us, an American bull dog, I stopped tried to get him but he bolted... I followed worried he'd run down onto motorway, he stopped and I tried to get him, he was more interested in what was in the car, Oscar barking at him... So I got Oscar out of the car gave him a fuss and the dog came over, he was lovely, froze wet and dirty... Took him to blue cross, unfortunately he wasn't chipped but they kept him..... Hopefully a new owner will come forward he was lovely..
See Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/pets.services
Next to Monty and Milo as bad weather stopped nice walk up to see lulu, been good today only two things chewed... Went to cofton... Dogs had great play... especially Monty and lulu..
Over to harbourne with tiko and bramble... Oscar in tow... through woods it was busy, dog walker central this afternoon, good play and meet up. Then to Romsley with C&B and Billy good run over Huntington fields, the only ones not boggy, still Oscar and Charlie rolled around !
M&M for last walk and put lotto on .... fingers crossed !
Search This Blog
Friday, 28 February 2014
28.2.14 found
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment