Today is gonna be split into two halves, tooth ache, so a dentist visit is required !
Picked Oscar up early and straight to cofton with fudge M&M sun was shining as the dogs had a great run around, busy park this morning, an elderly couple stopped me asking why I had so many dogs, then they wanted to know each of their names... 23 attempts later they got it !
Picked poppy up then off and see Sid, it was lovely along the canal... I've an habit of pocket phone calls.. Today's lucky recipient was Nikki (sids owner)
Next Minnie to the quarry she's getting allot better on the lead, terriers to the flyover then mad rush to dentist... Chin gum throbbing !
After a prod and x ray I was given anti biotics...
Last walks had some help from Aaron ...goku Charlie beau and Oscar spring showers around Frankley and a good catch...m&m ended the day.
Tired busy day... But.....Chin up !
Search This Blog
Thursday, 20 February 2014
20.2.14 two halves
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment