Suns out today... Bit of a chill though..
Picked Oscar up then off to waseley with Slippers, quite busy this early, nice weather brings the fair weather walkers out.. Nice walk down the track and little chat afterwards.
Next was over to cofton all five dogs, again busy dogs had good run and play, Charlie and Monty finding something to roll in ! Saw the king charlse puppy she getting on well, being braver and chasing with the other dogs.
Next to see six dogs, which was just five today as Stella is on heat.
Afternoon started with Minnie.. Nice walk to renal hill and picked fudge up on way down. Sanders park in the afternoon with poppy and daisy walked the opposite way then normal, mixing it up eh !
Saw Cheryl nice chat and sorted some dog boarding for April.
Off up to harbourne with tiko and bramble, as we walked towards queen park the path is wide enough for 2 people to pass but not a young mother pushing a pram and me with 3 dogs, so I waited but she was texting away and didn't look up, she was heading towards the wall, I thought she's gonna hit it... ! Excuse me I shouted, she looked up straightened up and went straight back to texting walked past with not a thank you or kiss my arse !
Anyhow queen park was nice good run, chatted with a lady with a jack Russell , we laughed about accents, she thought I was from Glasgow, well it's better than the black country which I was recently accused of.... Kipper tie !
M&M and put lottery on... Here's hoping. Last walk was with goku around Frankley it certainly is getting lighter these nights as normally dark when I walk him... All done and a nice day
Search This Blog
Tuesday, 4 February 2014
4.2.14 here's hoping !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment