Search This Blog

Friday, 14 February 2014

14.2.14 hearty day

With love in the air I walked Charlie beau and slippers up a muddy windy and very cold waseley hill... It was blowing a gale.. Charlie wanted to run through all the mud.. A wash at the toilet block was a must... Dogs weren't too happy tho !
Over to Monty and Milo as I tuned into woman hour, half and half its been recently... We went to duck pond via woods, a huge tree had come down over the path, we had to climb over to get through... Off road eh!
Two half her walls at lunch time terriers up to a stormy renal hill and Bess to Romsley park we got soaked!!
Next to see tiko, rain stopped and it was quite nice... The wind picked up and park was empty.. I've started a new book which kept me company... Tiko was cold bless him as the drizzle started....
Picked c&b with m&m for last walk to renal quarry nice end to a stormy wet week...

No comments:

Post a Comment