Search This Blog

Thursday, 27 February 2014

27.2.14 frozen pea hail

Nice morning sun was out, roads quiet and half awake... Picked a sleepy Oscar up and we went to see Monty and Milo, they're getting new fences fitted, as most people are due to recent winds... Funny how people think I live at the houses, m&M's neighbour is sure I live there no matter how many times I tell her ! Any way fencers where chatting away about the fence and what I need to do.... Eventually I got a word in... I don't live here !
Nice walk to rubery's hidden gem the quarry dogs chasing the squirrels... Next to kings heath with poppy billy and Oscar to see Sid.., walk started in the sun so no Indiana hat on, it was like a summers day... Then clouds came over and the hail started.. by it was like frozen peas stotting off us. We hid in the wood for a bit
Dried off we headed to see double trouble Minnie and lulu... Picked Minnie up and headed to pick lulu up..... Oh no ! She'd been  a' chewing and pooing again... walked to wood then back to tidy up... Little pup!!!
Next to Alvechurch with fudge and hermies went over wood to boat yard and along canal... And the hail started again.. Petits pois this time !... Hardened and a bit damp we went to new station and down by church... Next to m&m up to renal hill nice walk... Oh and the fence is finished.. As we walked up saw two woman coming towards us... You know when you see someone but just can't place them well I had that.. as the dogs sniffed around the face coming towards me was familiar, grey ish lose curly hair long face thin body... Legging 3\4 length black tights.. Silver earrings and makeup ... sure I knew her.. Hi she said you OK... Yes fine and you ... we past ...BLOODY HELL .... it was a bloke I knew ...Phil from Redditch .... well well...
Charlie and beau Oscar and a shocked me next went up to waseley centre, nice walk a very quiet no one out this afternoon dogs had path ways to themselves... Next to goku and we went mouse hunting in the field next to the Frankley car track... Feet shore or day was over... Dropped Oscar home busy day... One to go !

No comments:

Post a Comment