Search This Blog

Monday, 24 March 2014

24.3.14 new routine

A frosty morning the first in spring I think... Picked Oscar up and Monty and Milo to reservoir... Normal ten mins walk to wood took over 20.... To much sniffing. Next picked Bruce up, nice to have him back... Little walk for Osric to start then down to Alvechurch with fudge also... Great walk along canal fudge spending most time in canal chasing the ducks... Hermies back to normal barking every five mins... I'm sure it's a hey I'm still here you know !... Next Minnie and jumping over Bruce... Grrrr at each other, vocal staffs!
Sanders with poppy and Daisey, Oscar and Bruce and able to walk along stream wood path almost died out now.
Charlie and beau to the bingo hall, forgot the dobbers ;-)  as clouds came over... It was getting chilly.
Dropped Bruce back and picked Osric up to see m&m for final walk around village... Nice day, but still feel tired zzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment