Late start as Oscar off... Up to see slippers, her owner is poorly ATM... I'm worried about her.. Nice walk down to fisheries.
Next Charlie Beau Monty and Milo to the little reservoir lovely day sun's out... Gave way to a bloke, pulled dogs to one side on the path... No thank you or kiss my are... Some people so rude..
Minnie and Bess next sun was out , so hot so coat off... Within ten mins the heavens opened... We got soaked, as I hid under a tree Bess and lulu chased each other around and around...
Tiko and bramble next and today sadly is my last walk with them, thru wood and sun was out... I'll miss the little ones.
C&b last walk up to waseley and it turned cold, good run and play on the marshes... Ended with early finish in the sun with Monty and Milo.
Search This Blog
Friday, 21 March 2014
21.3.14 good bye little ones
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment