I like Wednesdays, one as it's mid week and two normally easier day.
Started off with Oscar and slippers nice walk to fisheries, wind picking up on hill. Chatted to slips owner, I'm hopeless at delaying myself... Only 20 mins behind next to m&m and deaf Jacki waved me down... So after she got onto her great aunties I knew this was gonna be a long chat... How do you do a fake call... Need to get away.... 15 mins I had to say I've gotta get on... M&M up to whetey bridge nice walk in the sun. Six dogs next and good play in the garden, cookie amazed me, I picked up a pebble thru to back of garden into the bushes and mulch and she found it, time and time again ! Over to cannon hill with hermies and fudge to see olive, Oscar too... Great run over to Holden wood and a dip in the stream, olive putting herm in his place. Saw a couple, well they stopped me, so what type dogs that, pointing to hermies, Hungarian ridge back, oh yar yar that's what I said, and that pointing to fudge, he's a collie springer, yar that's what Bryans got, yarr very good and walked off... I think I'm dismissed !
Next to Minnie and up to rednal hill, being a good girl today. Over to Romsley Bess and run up hill, chased ball for half hour bless she was knackered. Oscar just watched and rolled in horse Poo!
Last walk with m&m and lovely Wednesday ended
Search This Blog
Thursday, 20 March 2014
19.3.14 mid way
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment