Search This Blog

Wednesday, 12 March 2014

12.3.14 fog over the hill

Another early start and Rubery was covered in thick fog.... And freezing !! Six dogs first out into a garden, owners left me a card saying  thank you for all your help..... Awwww that was nice.
Next m&m to Oscars nice walk around manor park duck pond... The geese where chasing the ducks as the dogs watched a bit bemused... A bloke came up to me.... You can only have for dogs now ... yes I know.... And I've only 3 now.... Well be careful because maximum is 4 !
Is it me !... Next to waseley with Charlie beau Oscar and slippers, we went up the hill fog was thick only 100 yards visibility... Didn't loose any dogs... Well I think I didn't !
Next to six dogs again and fog was lifting sun trying to pop thru... Over to Romsley with Minnie Oscar and Bess good run and chasing each other. Tired dogs dropped home and next to cannon hill took hermies and fudge up to see olive, sun was out had great play with back and dip in the stream, I'm sure I met a real life smurf, white hair and long beard combo blue jacket and woolly pointed hat... Hat in this sun !
Great afternoon.
Monty and Milo last walk around renal hill then dropped Oscar home.

No comments:

Post a Comment