Friday started picking Oscar up then Bruce with Charlie and beau and walk to bingo hall past ponds where it was cold brrrrr.... Dropped Bruce back then Monty Milo to whety bridge I'm cold... Listening to radio on my phone daydreaming I suddenly thought.... Where's my phone... Patted pockets... Then thought can't be far as I'm listening to the bloody radio... Yer getting old !
Next 6 dogs had to jump over fence as for was double locked... Fortunately sun was out now... Lulu Trixi and Minnie next to rubbery park, Minnie and lulu went mad... Good to see them having a run and play... Next picked Bruce up and Charlie beau to bridal party via Monty and Milos they came on last walk... Next Bruce, Osric and Oscar to canal for good run.. Dropped Oscar home and Bruce Osric stopping the weekend😀
Search This Blog
Monday, 25 August 2014
22.8.14 nice day planned
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment