Search This Blog

Wednesday, 20 August 2014

20.8.14.. Some people !

A nice day welcomed us (me and Oscar) picked fudge and Monty Milo up and headed to cofton park... Dogs let off as normal and playing as I picked up the first days present off one of them I walked to bin, looked behind and a bloke was waging his stock at Milo and 'effing' at him... I walked over what's a mater... F****** dog get away from me.. He was five yards away on the same path, bloke was complaining Milo was trying to get into his bag, Milo is a lovely old gentle dog who plods on... He would never bother any one...I told the bloke to put his stick down and keep away from the dogs, guess what he gave more foul language then when I called him a miserable old GIT ! He threatened me and said he was gonna phone his sons to come and sort me out !
Well we carried on with our walk plenty of people up there, sun shining. Needless to say I wasn't sorted out 😁
Next Bruce and Charlie beau up to a drizzly waseley great run over marshes and chasing in the long grass, next 4 dogs and nice walk to rednal hill and play at wood... Minnie and lulu Trixi next down to quarry as blue sky was back... Next our second new recruit of the week, molly.. Sister to Bo and up to see olive... Great run over fields then drizzle then brilliant sun ! Mad summer... Next Bruce and Osric to Rubery park then Monty Milo last unadventful walk of the day... Dropped a toed Oscar home.... Mind you I was tired too😴😴😴

No comments:

Post a Comment