Search This Blog

Thursday, 13 November 2014

14.11.14 back to busy

Back to busy... Started with Oscar Monty Milo and fudge and good run over cofton thru woods picked Bruce up next then Charlie and beau one of our normal walks to Balaam woods I done the opposite way around seemed quite strange.. Even the dogs who know the routes looked bemused ! Next Minnie lulu and a very sleepy Trixi, she won't get off the couch with Oscar to renal hill, wind was picking up. Next Bruce Oscar and Sid nice walk up to red lion where a polish woman with a box terrier stopped me.. Are these all your... I explained I was a dog walker... Oh how much do you charge ..£9 ... She almost fainted... How much... Wow you must be rich.... Funny !
Next a urgent visit to six dogs... Play in the garden and shelter from the wind, some of the trees swaying as stella barked at them creaking ...
Monty Milo next feed and walked with Oscar then picked Bella and bebe keys up for cat care.

No comments:

Post a Comment