Search This Blog

Thursday, 16 October 2014

16.10.14 ....caught you

Can you believe it another dry day...albeit started a bit misty..picked Oscar up then onto cofton with Monty Milo and fudge, nice run around and play next Bruce Charlie beau and Oscar around to car track then along cycle path it was getting warm so coat off and body warmer back in use. Next four dogs and a walk to rednal hill as I was getting there a audi car pulled up a bloke in a suit jumped out then headed up the cut, Knew he was heading for a pee, I let hiedi off, as she ran past the bloke just as he was about to assume the position boy did he jump. He quickly turned all embarrassed and said... Ermmm is this the way to the field, knaa I replied it's just waste land for dog walkers and pervs flashing their bits..😮.... You got a dog???
He paused wondered what to say and walked off... I was pissing myself laughing... Next lulu Trixi and Minnie to park good run even tho a bit boggy. Then over to see trigger with Oscar and Bruce really getting on well, dropped Bruce off then Monty Milo walk and feed, dropped a toed Oscar off.. Good day

No comments:

Post a Comment