Search This Blog

Wednesday, 9 July 2014

8.6.14 full up

Early start Tuesday... Dropped m++m  home then picked Odin up and over to Oscar good walk around a sunny park geese and ducks where sunbathing... Meet a three legged staff.. Bless her she was hit by a car 5 wks ago had made a brilliant recovery and chasing the stick hasn't slowed her down.. Next Monty Milo and fudge up to woods and field fudge chasing the back as normal and finding all the shade.. Monty and Oscar deciding to run off in to the long grass... Could I find them ! Sure they could see me ... Next Bruce and charlie and beau with Oscar of course,, up to waseley centre we never passed anyone at all! Sun was out it was lovely.. Picked Osric up then over to park for quick walk then lulu Trixi.. After daft 5 mins Bruce and lulu we went to wood lulu darting everywhere.... Then picked Odin up and over to sanders for Daisey's walk... Those snake posters had been torn down.. Maybe the snakes did it???? Good walk around wood and thru busy park, the fun fare was setting up as we walked off.. Next Monty Milo walk up to golf it was blazing by now.. Flagging Oscar and I went to puck goku up and nice walk over scrub to reservoir ... Nice and open so nice breeze., as we walked down a couple no doubt from the pub staggered towards us... Please don't speak to us I was saying in my head.,, brain of Britain contestants no doubt him all in black with flip flops on (tying laces to difficult!)  He a husky, pointing to goku.. Yes I replied... Told yow I noiw every breed he said grinning to this misses ! ...ten mins later he was sitting on a fence while she picked from the wasteland... As I got closer she saw me and said.,, you'd pay twenty quid for that in a shop.., no you wouldn't I said they're weeds... They don't sell weeds in a florist I laughed .... Brain of Britain was now holding the bouquet and swaying on the fence ! They seemed happy... Goku walked then picked m+m up and dropped Oscar home.. Busy day done.. M+m had thief final walk up to the park at 8 in time for footy

No comments:

Post a Comment