Good start to the week for a long time I felt awake... Slept like a long last night. Picked Oscar up then over to Odin... Walked to Northfield park nice walk in school run... Next to feed some chickens, 7 , of them....I miss my chicks so lovely to look after some again. Next Monty Milo and fudge, with Oscar as normal up to cofton good ruin and play and 3 comments... You've got he hands full !
Over to pick brice yo then charlie beau up to cycle path as sun shone..
Minnie was next and nice short walk to quarry... 4 dogs to fly over then to sanders with Bruce Oscar Odin and Daisey good walk around a busy park with a dip in the stream to cool off.
Next m&m afternoon walk then last call to 6 dogs as they played in garden... The smashing conifer had a severe hair cut. M&m with me I dropped Oscar home and m+m came back to stop the night.... Nice evening walk along canal.... Now settled zzzzzz
Search This Blog
Monday, 30 June 2014
30.6.14 hands full
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment